Automatic Backflushing Filters
TEKLEEN® water filters are the industry’s highest quality automatic, self-cleaning water filters and strainers. We specialize in providing industrial water and irrigation filters which are designed in accordance with ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII standards and are made by Tekleen Automatic Filters, Inc. in Los Angeles, California. Established more than 30 years ago, Tekleen Automatic Filters has manufactured and sold over 25,000 filters worldwide to various industrial and irrigation applications and features many Fortune 500 companies in its diverse, robust client roster. We take pride in being officially accredited with NSF-61 certification for drinking water. In addition, we offer stainless steel filters at carbon steel prices.
Self Cleaning Filters
The Spencer Strainer System is a self-cleaning filter-strainer system that is unique in its design and effectiveness. How does it achieve the desired results your process needs?
- Product to be filtered enters the strainer through the inlet; filtration is from the outside in
- After the particles are screened out of the flow, the product exits up through the center to the outlet
- The particles accumulate in the canister and are purged as needed
- The purged particles are piped away for disposal, recycling or re-use
- There are no bags or elements to be replaced
- The process is sealed, keeping products in the piping and out of the atmosphere
- The process is continuous, avoiding stoppages and waste found in other types of filtration
- Screens of various micron size openings can be easily interchanged for multiple applications
The Spencer Strainer System is used in many applications including chemicals, coatings, brewing, ice cream, fried foods, peanut butter and toothpaste.
Cartridge and Bag Filter Housings
Fil-Trek Corporation is comprehensive manufacturing company for the industrial filtration industry. We offer both standard and custom products to the filtration industry in markets including water, desalination, chemicals, food & beverage, oil/gas, power, pulp/paper and more. Our success begins with our ability to design, manufacture and deliver products that suit our customer’s needs.
Our head office is situated on a major highway providing easy access to all North American routes. Our goal is to become the industry’s most reliable and competitive supplier with a complete line of products at the cutting edge of filtration.
- ASME Section VIII certified.
- CNC milling, CNC Lathe, Vertical & horizontal lathes.
- GMAW, SMAW, GTAW welding.
- Welding of Carbon Steel, Stainless steel (304 & 316), AL6XN, RA 2205, LDX2101, Monel 400, Hastelloy C276.
- NDE (non destructive examination) including X-ray, Liquid Penetrant Inspection (LPI), Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI), Ultrasonic Testing (UT), Hardness testing, Post Weld Heat Treating (PWHT).
- Engineering department utilizes the latest 2D & 3D design programs including the latest ASME Section VIII design programs.
Fil-Trek holds the following certifications:
- U Stamp
- UM Stamp
- National Board (NB)
- European Directive (CE)
- R (Repair) Stamp
- CRN B31.1 Piping
- CSA B51