RO Equipment & Pre Filters
As a strategic business partner of GE, we offer the most comprehensive set of chemical and equipment solutions and services available, helping our customers manage and optimize their water resources and process challenges across industries and municipalities.
It is our goal to enable our customers to meet increasing water demands and population needs, overcome scarcity challenges, enhance their environmental stewardship and comply with regulatory requirements.
GE provides the advanced technologies that enable customers to leverage big data across the industrial internet to drive efficiency and promote collaboration. We partner with our customers to help them reduce costs and prepare for the evolving demands of their industry.
PRO Series RO System
The PRO Series RO system offers quality standalone components in addition to complete integrated systems. With speedy response and reliability, GE can be your one source accountable for components, membranes, system performance, and more.
PRO Series is well suited for the following applications:
- Industrial boiler feed water, 35 to 1500 gpm (8 to 341 m3/h)
- Feedwaters with conductivity > 300 uS/cm and <10,000 uS/cm
- Demineralizer pretreatment or replacement
- General industrial process water
Produce pure water, recover valuable assets, reduce costs with GE membranes
GE’s spiral wound membrane elements cross the spectrum of membrane including reverse osmosis (RO), nanofiltration (NF), ultrafiltration (UF), and microfiltration (MF). Originally designed for water desalination, spiral wound membranes are now used in a variety of applications including in the dairy industry, in manufacturing products, for high purity water and at high temperature and extreme pH conditions. GE offers membranes that are designed to meet the customers’ needs in each unique situation.
Pleated Filter Features
- Flotrex* pleated microfiber filters – combining precise micron ratings with exceptional solids-holding capacity and long service life. Nominal and absolute micron retention ratings: 0.2 to 40 m.
- Memtrex* pleated membrane filters – absolute micron ratings for the ultimate in product safety and purity. Absolute micron retention ratings: 0.05 to 0.45 m. Available with PES, Nylon, PCTE, Polypropylene and PTFE membranes.
- XPleat* pleated membrane filters – a low-cost line of pleated cartridge filters that uses either PES membrane or dual rated glass microfiber filter.